A CFPOA fishing license and a North Carolina fishing license are required for fishing in any Connestee Falls lake. Only individuals under the age of 16 are exempt. Association fishing licenses may be obtained from the administration office during the normal business hours.
Validity dates: May 1 through the end of April annually.
Association fishing licenses must be prominently displayed on your person while fishing.
Only Members, Resident Affiliates, Tenants, Association employees, and active members of the Connestee Falls Fire Rescue Inc. may purchase Association fishing licenses.
All Non-Member Guests are required to have an Association fishing license and a North Carolina fishing license; individuals under the age of 16 are exempt. The intent of the daily and weekly Association Guest fishing license is to offer fishing on an occasional basis to family and friends who are Guests of Members. Non-Member Guests are allowed to have a maximum of fourteen (14) days fishing per year per individual, regardless of Member sponsoring the pass and Guest license.
- Please respect the rights of Owners. Do not fish from private property without written consent of the owner.
- No more than two (2) lines in the water at any time.
- No unattended lines.
- No trot or jug lines.
- Do not discard trash, fish viscera or cigarette butts in the water.
- Fish may be taken only with hook and line.
- Landing nets may be used to land fish caught on hook and line.
- See "limit and size of fish" publishing in CFPOA Rules and Regulations and on handout sheets provided when purchasing a license.