Connestee Falls Fishing Club - Monthly Meeting
Thursday May 20, 2021
Atagahi Pavilion – 9:00 a.m.
Call to Order – Vice President, George Goyette
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Welcome New Members & Guests – 38 total in attendance with 4 new members/guests
Report – George Goyette
- Minutes from last meeting approved
Programs and events – George Goyette
- Today’s Program – Chef John
- June Meeting will start at 9 am June 19 followed by Fish A Rama and Hot Dog lunch
Secretary’ Report – Al Byrne
- Club memberships are at 160 ytd.
- Boat Sales – we have a variety of small boats for sale. Check the website for an up-to-date list and pricing.
Sunshine Report – Marion Wolf
- 2 cards sent
Anniversary Book Promo
- Frank Wolf offered Anniversary books for sale (with prizes!)
Outreach Program – Nick Revill.
- 16 events already scheduled. Check the website for event schedules.
- New Outreach trailer being purchased.
New Lake Signage Update - George Hewertson
- The new signage is in place; just waiting for parts to complete. Should be completed by end of month.
Fishery Management Update – Rick Hybil
- Rick provided an update on recent and planned stockings. We are still waiting for the catfish to grow to 8-11”. Should be available later in the summer.
- Joe McMurray reported on water & fishing conditions.
Lunker & 1st Catch Awards – Al Byrne
- 1st Catch
- Gabe Robinson King, 3 yrs old, bluegill, Lake Atagahi
- Justin Worley, 20 ½” bass, Lake Wanteska, 4/27
- Cork Snearly, 14” yellow perch, Lake Wanteska, 5/19
Closure and any final comments/questions from the floor
- Next Club MeetingReminder June 19th
Chef John’s Fish Cooking Demonstration