The 2017 Fish Fry is scheduled for Friday, July 21st, in Atagahi Park and promises to be our best ever! Our fish menu this year includes fried catfish and baked cod with salsa. We will also be serving our fresh corn, roasted on the grill, salads and all the trimmings, and several side dishes including pulled pork. And, of course, there will be free beer and soft drinks available from the bar. And don’t miss the fun of our famous raffles and silent auctions!
Adult tickets are still only $16 each ($8 for children), and online ticket sales will begin on June 15th.
If you would like to contact any of the event organizers, see the list at the bottom of the page.
It’s the biggest Connestee event of the year, and it keeps on getting better! The 2016 event on Friday, July 15th drew more than 250 club members and their guests.
Part of the fun at the Fish Fry is pitching in. Here, from left, Marian Wolf, Mike Sterinsky, Mike Rothman, Al Byrne and Chris Brown bread the catfish fillets soon to be deep fried for the main course.
2017 Fish Fry Organizers/Team Leads in place at this time:
- Overall Event Coordinator: Steve Seelinger
- Silent Auction, Raffles: Janet Schreiber
- Food Servers: Marian Wolf
- Set Up & Take Down: Barry Jones.
- Decorations, Banner and Table Settings: Rob Amato…he will network with Gillian
- Beer: Peter Covell (tentative)
- Meal Tickets: Jim Ungaro
- Fryer Cleaning, Testing, Cooking: Spencer Brown
- Corn Roasting: Ray Tuers
- Publicity: Ray Tuers.
- Large Rented Tent Erection and Removal: McNeeley’s Store and Rental, Brevard