Connestee Falls Fishing Tournament Planned
On the Lakes of Connestee Falls – Atagahi, Ticoa, Tiaroga, Wanteska
May 11, 2019 8:00 am -12:00 noon (Rain or Shine)
The main objective of the tournament is to have fun!
Net proceeds will be donated to the Brevard High School Bass Club
- Open to all Connestee Falls residents … fishing license required
- Cost is $25.00 per angler prior to the start of the tournament.
- Pre-Tournament “Captains Meeting” at 7:00 pm at Atagahi Park the night before the tournament (May 10th)
- Lines in at 8:00 am, lines out at 12:00 pm, followed by a light lunch and Awards Ceremony at Atagahi Park (12:30 pm – 2:00 pm)
- Tournament Winner determined by most combined total inches of caught bass and trout. Longest fish and most fish caught for bass and trout.
- Score sheets and instructions on how to document your catch are provided.
- All fishing is catch and release beyond creel limit.
- Anglers: Children ages 4-15 accompanied by an adult responsible for the child.
- For additional information and to register for the tournament, visit the Connestee Falls Fishing Club website: cffishclub.org. The All You Need to Know document has detailed information about the tournament.
If you have questions, before and during the tournament, you may contact the following club members for more information:
Jim Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org 989-948-6757
Carol Marines email@example.com 912-663-0714